Explore Everything Eagle Ridge Has to Offer
Set in one of Northern Illinois’ most beautiful and secluded locales, the 6,800-acre Galena Territory, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a truly one-of-a-kind getaway that blends country manor-style luxury and sophistication with infinite opportunities for relaxation and recreation.
At every moment of your stay, you will encounter a genuine sense of warm Midwestern friendliness and hospitality. We take the time to get to know our guests and commit ourselves to exceeding every expectation. In 2014, Midwest Living rated Eagle Ridge one of the "45 Midwest Resorts We Love."
Boasting 80 “rustic elegant” Inn Rooms and over 200 distinctive homes and villas, Eagle Ridge welcomes you to fill your days and nights with exhilarating activities – 63 holes of championship golf, an indoor swimming pool, the indulgent 6,000-square-foot Stonedrift Spa and an array of award-winning restaurants.
Spend the day exploring over twenty-three miles of hiking and biking trails. Paddle a kayak across Lake Galena or let us arrange a pontoon boat cruise. Be sure to bring your fishing rod and reel (or rent one of ours for $10.00 a day): the lake is teeming with largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, bluegill, crappie, catfish and tiger muskellunge (muskie). Hone your serve-and-volley game on the tennis courts or get a workout in our modern fitness center, complete with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Horse lovers can enjoy the great outdoors throughout the year at the Shenandoah Riding Center, and winter activities include skiing, sledding and skating. You can even soar high over the countryside on a one-hour balloon tour.
For onsite meetings and special events, Eagle Ridge features an impressive range of indoor and outdoor venues, along with professional event planning and catering to ensure a signature gathering for you and your guests. Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa also offers a wide variety of group recreation and team building events that are designed to promote leadership, communication, cooperation and creative thinking.
Minimal Age Requirements
You must be at least 21 years or older to reserve any accommodations at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
Guarantee Fee Policy
A prepayment fee equal to one night’s lodging, tax and resort amenity fee is required to guarantee your reservations. This amount will be applied toward your last night’s lodging upon check-in.
Cancellation 7 days or more prior to arrive will result in a $35 fee. Cancellation less than 7 days will result in forfeiture of the first night’s lodging, tax and resort amenity fee.
Resort Amenity Fee
We have combined our most popular “extras” and created an exclusive resort amenity package, which includes all of the services and extras listed below. The fee (based on room/rental unit type) can be found on your bill for each night of your stay and is automatically added to all reservations at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
The resort amenity fee includes:
- Wi-Fi internet access in the Inn, all accommodations and conference rooms
- Local calls
- In-room coffee
- Daily newspaper available in lobby (delivered to Inn room)
- I.D. call access for 800 numbers and credit card calls
- On-property shuttle between Inn and golf courses
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Tennis courts, racket and balls
- Fitness center
- Guest services available to assist with dining reservations and recommendations, flower orders, etc.
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Business/computer center
- 2-hour daily bike rental
- 2-hour daily paddleboat or canoe rental
- Daily shopping shuttle to Galena
- Preferred tee times
Golf Tee Times
Resort guests may reserve tee times in advance by calling 800-892-2269. Greens fees may be charged if tee times are canceled less than 3 days prior to confirmed times.
You are welcome to arrive as early as you wish. We cannot, however, guarantee that your accommodations will be ready prior to 4 pm.
We are pleased to be pet friendly and we offer a limited number of Inn rooms and resort homes available for your pets. Pets of 20 pounds or less can stay at the Inn for a $75 non-refundable fee. Pets of 50 pounds or less may stay at our resort homes for a $75 non-refundable fee. The pets must be crated when alone in the room to avoid innocent housekeepers from harm. Maximum of one pet per accommodation. Dogs only please.
- Package rates are based on two people per bedroom, unless otherwise specified.
- Contact our Reservations Department for any special packages that we may be offering (special weekends or holidays).
- Weekend rates apply on Sundays of holiday weekends.
- The rates quoted may not be applicable to conference groups. Please contact the Group Sales department at 800-998-MEET.
- Upgraded accommodations on packages are available at an additional per-person charge.
- Package plans are applicable to a limited inventory of rooms. Please book early!
- No substitutions or refunds on unused portions of packages.
- The resort reserves the right to request a two or three-night minimum stay.
- Guaranteed rooms will be held the entire evening of your reservations.
- Check-in time: 4 pm. Check-out time: 12 pm (noon).
- The resort reserves the right to adjust published rates.
- Rates quoted do not include tax or resort amenity fee.
- Golf groups of 20 or more will be charged an $8 service fee per player and must make arrangements through our golf tournament coordinator.