Winter at Eagle Ridge
What's new for winter at Eagle Ridge? Check out our schedule below and visit us today!
The Nordic Center In Partnership With Fever River Outfitters
- Sledding down the 18th hole of the South Golf Course
- Ice skating on our 1.5 acre pond
- Cross Country Skiing on 7 miles of groomed trails
- Snow shoeing
- Open December through March, weather permitting
- Click here to view our brochure
PLEASE NOTE: The Nordic Center is now closed for the 2016-2017 season. Please check back in the fall of 2017 for more information on reopening.
Galena Twilight Snowshoe Hike
Be in awe of the glowing country landscape at dusk as you join our small group on a leisurely 75 minute snowshoe hike to a nearby trail starting at 4:30 pm. $30 for adults and $20 for children. Advanced reservations are required.
- December 16 and 23
- January 6, 13, 20 and 27
- February 4, 11 and 17
Cork & Canvas
- January 21 & March 11
- Hosted by Sandra Principe, a local Galena artist
- 11 am – 2 pm
- $60 per person
- Call Tamara Reilly for reservations at 815-776-5034
Click here to learn more and check out other dates