Escape to Eagle Ridge over Presidents' Day Weekend for the Annual Winter Carnival
This year, the Winter Carnival runs from February 16 - 18, 2018 and will be featuring:
- A winter Ice Bar serving hot and cold beverages on both Friday and Saturday nights
- Magic Picture Selfies in our Nordic Gazebo all weekend long
- Fire and Ice Balloon Glow on Friday and Saturday nights
- Meet the Winter Carnival Ice Princess on Saturday between 12 pm and 3 pm
- Movies in Tubies at our indoor pool Friday and Saturday nights
As always, our Nordic Center is open!
Don't miss your chance to go sledding down the 18th hole of the South Golf Course! The Nordic Center also features:
- 1 ½ acre skating pond
- Bonfires all day
- Cross country skiing
New for 2018, sign up for the Sasquatch Shuffle!
Saturday, February 17 - Prizes will be awarded to the First Place finisher in three categories: male, female and kids (under 18) We will also recognize 2nd and 3rd place in each category. How well can you run (or shuffle) in the snow?
- 8 am – Eagle Ridge Nordic Center opens for parking and registration. The Center is heated with restrooms.
- 8:45 am – Pre-race talk and instructions.
- 9 am - 5k/10k snowshoe race begins outside Nordic Center.
- 10:45 am - After race snacks and refreshments.
- 11 am - Awards, bagels & cream cheese, and then head to Woodlands Grill if you'd like a nice, hot soup lunch and beer!
Sasquatch Shuffle hats and headbands will be available for sale at the race: $6 each to participants and $12 each for non-participants. Snowshoe rentals $10 person for the race. Rent for $15 and you can keep the snowshoes for up to 2 hours after the race.