Explore Everything Eagle Ridge Has to Offer
Midwest Living rated Eagle Ridge one of the "45 Midwest Resorts We Love." Set in one of Northern Illinois' most beautiful and secluded locales, the 6,800-acre Galena Territory, Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is a truly one-of-a-kind getaway that blends country manor-style luxury and sophistication with infinite opportunities for relaxation and recreation.
Boasting 80 newly renovated rustic elegant Inn Rooms and over 200 distinctive homes and villas, Eagle Ridge welcomes you to fill your days and nights with exhilarating activities 63 holes of championship golf, the indulgent 6,000-square-foot Stonedrift Spa, an indoor swimming pool and an array of award-winning View the Eagle Ridge Advantage and see why you should book directly with Eagle Ridge.
Spend the day exploring over 22 miles of hiking and biking trails. Paddle a kayak, canoe or paddleboat across Lake Galena or reserve a pontoon boat by the hour or all day. If you are an avid fisherman, be sure to bring your fishing rod and reel or if you just want to try it out, we have poles and basic tackle for free to use for our guest. The lake is teeming with both large & small mouth bass, walleye, bluegill, crappie, catfish and tiger muskie. Hone your serve-and-volley game on the tennis courts or get a workout in our modern fitness center, complete with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Horse lovers can enjoy the great outdoors throughout the year at the Shenandoah Riding Center, and winter activities include skiing, sledding, and skating. You can even soar high over the countryside on a one-hour balloon tour. Contact Tamara at 815-776-5034 for all your recreation needs
For onsite meetings and special events, Eagle Ridge features an impressive range of indoor and outdoor venues, along with professional event planning and catering to insure a signature gathering for you and your guests. Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa also offers a wide variety of group recreation and team building events that are designed to promote leadership, communication, cooperation and creative thinking.
Learn more about Galena
Overlooking the banks of the Galena River, the historic town of Galena, Illinois blends the pristine beauty of the Midwestern countryside with a welcoming spirit and endless recreational and cultural pursuits that earned us a place on Forbes Magazine's Prettiest Towns in America list and Conde Nast Traveler's Friendliest Cities in America rankings.
The rolling hills, scenic roads and timeless ambiance of downtown Galena are to this day a celebration of a simpler era. Founded in 1826 as a center for lead mining, Galena's restored homes and commercial buildings have such a rich history that 85% of them are listed in the National Register of Historic Places. In addition to being a historic mining center, the town was home to Ulysses S. Grant in 1860 when he arrived to work in his father's leather goods store. After the Civil War, Grant returned to Galena and was presented with a handsome home that he visited frequently during his presidency. The Grant Home is now a state historic site.
Main Street in Galena has always been the pulse of the community, with over one million visitors a year strolling the two miles of antique shops and boutiques. Numerous
family, ethnic and gourmet restaurants and cafés also line the streets, luring many of Galena's visitors to upgrade into full-time residents.
If you love to shop but have had your fill of crowded malls, boring big box stores and look-alike outlets, the charming town of Galena, Illinois is the perfect place to rediscover the fine arts of treasure hunting and bargain browsing. From antiques and art to fashion and furniture, words like original and eclectic come to mind. No matter what you're shopping for during your stay in Galena, you'll find friendly owners and shopkeepers who love chatting up visitors just as much as they do making sales.
To learn more about Galena, please visit the town website.
Minimal Age Requirements
You must be at least 21 years or older to reserve any accommodations at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
Guarantee Fee Policy
A prepayment fee equal to one night's lodging, tax and resort amenity fee is required to guarantee your reservations. This amount will be applied toward your last night's lodging upon check-in.
Any cancellation seven days or more prior to arrive will result in a $35 fee. Any cancellation less than seven days will result in forfeiture of the first night's lodging, tax and resort amenity fee.
Resort Amenity Fee
We have combined our most popular extras and created an exclusive resort amenity package, which includes all of the services and extras listed below. The fee (based on room/rental unit type) can be found on your bill for each night of your stay and is automatically added to all reservations at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
The resort amenity fee includes:
- Wi-Fi internet access in the Inn, all accommodations and conference rooms
- Local calls
- In-room coffee
- Daily newspaper available in lobby (delivered to Inn room)
- I.D. call access for 800 numbers and credit card calls
- On-property shuttle between Inn and golf courses
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Tennis courts, racket and balls
- Fitness center
- Guest services available to assist with dining reservations and recommendations, flower orders, etc.
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Business/computer center
- 2-hour daily paddleboat or canoe rental
- Daily shopping shuttle to Galena
- Preferred tee times
Golf Tee Times
Resort guests may reserve tee times in advance by calling 800-892-2269. Greens fees may be charged if tee times are canceled less than three days prior to confirmed times.
You are welcome to arrive as early as you wish. We cannot, however, guarantee that your accommodations will be ready prior to 4 pm.
We are pleased to be pet friendly and we offer a limited number of villas and distinctive homes available for your pets. We request pets be 50 lbs or less for a $75 non-refundable fee. The pets must be crated when alone in the unit to avoid innocent housekeepers from harm. Maximum of one pet per accommodation. Dogs only please.
- All rates and packages are based on two people per bedroom, unless otherwise specified.
- Contact our Reservations Department for any special packages that we may be offering (special weekends or holidays).
- Weekend rates apply on Sundays of holiday weekends.
- The rates quoted may not be applicable to conference groups. Please contact the Group Sales department at 800-998-MEET.
- Upgraded accommodations on packages are available at an additional per-person charge.
- Package plans are applicable to a limited inventory of rooms. Please book early!
- No substitutions or refunds on unused portions of packages.
- The resort reserves the right to request a two or three-night minimum stay.
- Guaranteed rooms will be held the entire evening of your reservations.
- Check-in time: 4 pm. Check-out time: 12 pm (noon).
- The resort reserves the right to adjust published rates.
- Rates quoted do not include tax or resort amenity fee.