Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is pleased to announce our Nordic Center is open, in partnership with Fever River Outfitters. All Eagle Ridge members and guests were able to participate in a variety of winter activities including:
- Ice skating on our 1.5 acre skating pond
- Exploring over 7 miles of cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails - lessons available for $35/hour on Saturdays at 11 am and Sundays at 10 am (call for reservations)
- Sledding down our signature 18th hole
- Snowshoeing trails
The Nordic Center is located at the South Course Clubhouse serving food and beverage and selling winter gear. It will be open from 9 am - 4 pm daily (weather permitting).
Sasquatch Shuffle Race Information
To find more information about upcoming winter events at our Nordic Center and in Galena visit our Winter At Eagle Ridge page. To check snow conditions, check out Fever River's Facebook Page.
- Trail access (Bring own equipment) $5/person
- Sled rental $6/person
- Adult and Kids skate rental $10/person
- Adult snowshoe rental (4hr) $25/person
- Kids snowshoe rental (4hr) $16/person
- Adult XC ski rental (8hr) $40/person
- Kids XC ski rental (8hr) $25/person
- Overnight rentals need to call and reserve
We will also have daily bonfires to keep warm out by the skating pond, cross country skiing lessons and sunset snowshoe walks. As a fun challenge, we will have cross country and show shoeing races too!