Etiquette And Dress Code
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa maintains the highest standards, which includes proper etiquette and attire. The Club's Marshalls will review the etiquette unique to Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa.
AttireCollared shirts, or golf industry apparel must be worn at all times; denim and athletic apparel are not permitted
Food and Beverage RestrictionsPersonal coolers, food and or beverages including alcohol may not be brought onto the golf courses.
Replay PolicyReplay rounds may only be reserved through the golf shop on the day of play.
Rain Check PolicyIs the case of the course being unplayable due to rain, we will issue a rain check based on where you are on the course as follows:
- Prior to teeing off on the 4th hole - 18 hole rain check
- Between the 4th and 13th hole - 9 hole rain check
- After the 14th hole - no rain check will be issued
- No rain checks will be issued for bugs, heat, etc.
- No rain checks will be issued for no-shows