A Tribute to Frank Sinatra featuring the Hunter Fuerste and his American Vintage Orchestra and the vocals of the legendary performer Bryan Anthony. Immerse yourself in the magic of a bygone era in a sophisticated night club atmosphere.
Join us for a night filled with the timeless charm of Frank Sinatra’s music, the grandeur of live orchestral performance, and the elegance of Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa. It’s a tribute to an icon, a celebration of music and an evening you won’t want to miss!
More About Bryan Anthony
More About Hunter Fuerste and His American Vintage Orchestra
Packages Available Now Include:
- Overnight stay
- Two Dinners in Woodlands Restaurant*
- Two Tickets for The Show
- Two Drink Tickets for The Show
- Two Brunches Sunday Morning
- Packages Starting at $519 plus tax and resort fee
- Packages are based on double occupancy.
For Package Reservations Please Call: 800-892-2269
To Buy Individual Tickets Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions:1. Is there dinner in the ballroom? The dinner that comes with the package is being served in Woodlands Restaurant
2. Is there dancing? The Orchestra Manager requested that we do not put in a dance floor
3. Is there a bar? There will be a cash bar that opens at 7pm, and service throughout the concert
4. Will there be an intermission? The Concert starts at 7:45pm and will run continuously for 90 minutes/ no intermissions
5. What type of seating? The seating is night club style seating with tables for 2 and 4 people, there will also be living room style seating
6. What about large parties? If there are parties bigger than 4, and we know in advance, we can make arrangements for tables for a maximum of 6 people
7. Can I buy tickets at the door? No, all tickets are being sold through Eventbrite or if you buy and overnight package.
8. Is there food service in the room? No